SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#137881 - 11/16/04 09:41 AM VA-7 sounds odd.. Requesting Operating System from another VA-7 user
Sander Offline

Loc: Hoogeveen, Drenthe, The Nether...
My VA-7 has gone mad I think. It's like the effectmixers are broke.. Everything sounds like it is too bright, like mixed with the lo-fi sound effect.

This is a static effect, I tried resetting the Global Parameters via the Function Menu. That doesn't give the desired result...

I went for a search on this forum, but couldn't find older topics that I think were once there. I thought it was Andrea who once requested my operating system. It's not a speaker problem since I tried headphones too.

I'm having 2.0 loaded in my VA-7 and I'm wondering if someone around here with a VA-7 would please copy the OS of his VA-7 to a disk so I can make my VA-7 working again..

Now I can't play well.. :'(

[This message has been edited by Sander (edited 11-16-2004).]

#137882 - 11/16/04 10:39 AM Re: VA-7 sounds odd.. Requesting Operating System from another VA-7 user
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
depending on your country...some Roland Web Sites have the VA7 OS for free download.

#137883 - 11/16/04 12:33 PM Re: VA-7 sounds odd.. Requesting Operating System from another VA-7 user
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Sander,
here you will find what you are looking for.
http://users.pandora.be/RKCA/engels.htm

#137884 - 11/16/04 01:13 PM Re: VA-7 sounds odd.. Requesting Operating System from another VA-7 user
Sander Offline

Loc: Hoogeveen, Drenthe, The Nether...
Thanks a lot Andrea! I have loaded the software in the VA now, but I don't think it has the desired effect..

A few minutes later:
ARRGHHHH!!!!! I found the problem! The Touch Controller is not working right! When enabled, it's constantly applying the effect that has been set to it..

Another problem with this board.. I've quite had it at the moment with this thing!

[This message has been edited by Sander (edited 11-16-2004).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online