Just wanted to share an experience I had today with my states glorious Magistrate Court system. I'm the residential manager of the apartment building I live in, and I evicted a tenant Dec of last year. To date this person has not vacated any of his personal property from the building. Turns out the guy is in the mental hospital now. Knowing this I served the woman who co-signed on his lease agreement. The magistrate today had the nerve to tell me that this woman is not and cannot be bound to this lease. What the hell was she smoking!!!!! It turned out that I knew more about landlord/tenant law than the magistrate did. Nearly every response she gave was not only wrong, but went against state law. I gave her this example... I said let's say that you co-sign for your nephew to get a credit card. 6 months down the line he defaults on the payments. What are you going to say to the credit card company when they decide to go after you for payment????? She said. oh well that's different. Hell know it's not.. When someone co-signs on a rental/lease agreement, that is a legal binding document. If that person doesn't want any obligation they should not sign. Anyways there's so much more the magistrate was wrong about, and I won't go completely into detail. I'm calling the court admin. tomorrow and filing a complaint against this magistrate. I'm then going to appeal this case and have (2) real estate attorney's present with me, and requeset the same magistrate. I know they'll hvae a field day with it.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.