SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#136595 - 05/07/03 11:10 AM Guys, if you need a workstation for you home studio setup you gotta see this.....
MusiKMan Offline

Loc: California, USA
If you recall, someone had asked what workstation setup to get for a home studio a while back. Well, I referred them a buddy of mine at the irishacts.com forum called Donald Webb, which goes by the name of RINGO at the IrishActs.
Well, he finally posted some pics of his work and
WOW!!!
YOu got to see it to believe it. Not only does this gentleman, save you so much money, he, will custom make your workstation setup to your specs.. Now, that would cost tons of cash somewhere else right?
Well, If you are in need for something like that, you will be so pleasantly surprised.

Chek it out, here is the link to the Post at irish acts.com:
http://www.irishacts.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3739

God bless you all,

Peace,
MusiKman

Musikman4Christ........

#136596 - 05/07/03 12:11 PM Re: Guys, if you need a workstation for you home studio setup you gotta see this.....
KN_Fan Offline

Whoa! Wonder how much he spent on that. It's COOL.

I was thinking of doing kinda the same thing (much simpler level) on one of my rooms. But I have a townhouse, so if I sell my house later, I don't know if this will bring down the value or not (not everybody likes music as much as we do...to a point of having a sound proof studio).

#136597 - 05/07/03 01:43 PM Re: Guys, if you need a workstation for you home studio setup you gotta see this.....
harosha Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL, USA
Hello MusikMan, I think I asked that question about the workstation. I am very impressed with the whole setup!

I actually decided to go with the quiklok setup since I am planning to move sometime next year and I didn't want anything heavy at this point. Hopefully once I move I might contact Ringo for a custom workstation and setting up a studio.

#136598 - 05/07/03 01:44 PM Re: Guys, if you need a workstation for you home studio setup you gotta see this.....
MusiKMan Offline

True, it would proly cost a bundle if someone does it for you. But, he did it all on his own.

By the way guys, I hope I didnt confuse anyone, I meant that he will custom make the studio furniture for you. Not the studio. I hope I didnt confuse anyone.

Man, next year when I enclose my patio, im definitely gonna get that blue marble studio desk, thats so beautifull!!!

Blue is my favorite color and that would look so beutifull with my Trinity and Korg i30. Man, I cant wait !!!

Peace,

MusiKman

Musikman4Christ........

#136599 - 05/08/03 08:00 AM Re: Guys, if you need a workstation for you home studio setup you gotta see this.....
MusiKMan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by harosha:
Hello MusikMan, I think I asked that question about the workstation. I am very impressed with the whole setup!

I actually decided to go with the quiklok setup since I am planning to move sometime next year and I didn't want anything heavy at this point. Hopefully once I move I might contact Ringo for a custom workstation and setting up a studio.

Hello Harosha,
Yeah, I see what you mean. I definitely will get one for myself once I get my Patio enclosed and perhaps turn it into a studio.
I just love the blue color of the marbel. I imagine my trinity on it. IT would look so beautiful matching the silver and blue touch screen.....
Man, I cant wait for that someday..

The main thing though about getting a desk custom made for you is that you get to get it from a craftsman and not from a factory that uses robots to make as many as possible per day..
Thats where Donald comes in. He is using his craftsmanship to make something hand made to your taste and specs. Now that to me is awsome man. Specially from someone who understands and loves music like us.

Well, hope you get your place soon so you can get your workstation setup.

I already started talking to my wife on how were going to fund the enclosing of the patio.. Maybe next year tax return? well, only God knows...
Either way, I got to get me one of those...

Peace to you,

MusiKman

Musikman4Christ........

#136600 - 05/13/03 02:10 PM Re: Guys, if you need a workstation for you home studio setup you gotta see this.....
MusiKMan Offline

WOW !!! Guys, Ringo is truly an artist. You gotta see his murals in his studio and home...Wow, I hadnt seen this thread till today...

Enjoy...
http://www.irishacts.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3535

Really nice guy,,truly blessed by God...

peace to all..

Musikman

Musikman4Christ........

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online