SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#136383 - 12/29/06 06:40 AM Thanks to Frank in CT
montana Offline

Loc: red lodge,mt,usa
Spent time in CT for Christmas and got to meet Frank Who let me spend an afternoon with his Tryos. I want to thank him and also say that this forum is graet and the people who use it are better. In a world that is getting more and more distant it is nice to see people coming together to help one another. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

#136384 - 12/29/06 06:50 AM Re: Thanks to Frank in CT
Dnj Offline

Sounds like a fun time I have met many SZers also & made life long friends....its always fun & I have more to meet EVERYONE should try to get together with each other ASAP....

BTW any pics?

#136385 - 12/29/06 09:04 AM Re: Thanks to Frank in CT
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
Thanks, it was also a pleasure, unfortunately it is my busy time so I really couldn't set-up the whole rig and really go through the T2 completely.

My doors are always open, (it's the Italian in me) so anyone who wants to come down and play the T2 or miDJay, is more than welcome.

BTW the wife has suprised me with a SD5, it is being delivered sometime today or TUesday.

yeah, I'm back

#136386 - 12/29/06 10:53 AM Re: Thanks to Frank in CT
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Hi, Frank. I intend to buy an SD-5, but need to feel a little better about it by getting opinions from users(you're the only one I know who has one). It will replace my 14 year old MS 60, and is supposed to be the closest thing made by Ketron to replace it.

There are no nearby dealers. I'm thinking of flying to Georges to take a look, but a favorable review by you would probably be enough to avoid a trip.

Look forward to your advice, either here or via email.

ENJOY!

Russ

#136387 - 12/29/06 10:59 AM Re: Thanks to Frank in CT
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by frankieve:
Thanks, it was also a pleasure, unfortunately it is my busy time so I really couldn't set-up the whole rig and really go through the T2 completely.

My doors are always open, (it's the Italian in me) so anyone who wants to come down and play the T2 or miDJay, is more than welcome.

BTW the wife has suprised me with a SD5, it is being delivered sometime today or TUesday.

yeah, I'm back

Frank congrats, does your wife have a sister that's single and is as generous?? All kidding put aside good luck with it.

Montana didn't give it much thought originally, I knew you were going to Ct for Christmas but I only live a couple of hours north via I-95 from Frank's it would have been a good time to hook up. I know Frank has invited me to stop by on my way to visit family in New Jersey.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 12-29-2006).]

#136388 - 12/29/06 11:43 AM Re: Thanks to Frank in CT
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
Once I get it in, I can put it through as many things as you guys want, I think I might have owned them all or at least 85% of them.

She has a brother, a little too hairy for my taste.

Korg i2
Korg i3
Korg i30
Korg PA80
Korg PA1xpro
Roland g800
Roland em2000
Roland G1000
Yamaha PSR8000
Yamaha PSR9000
Yamaha Tyros 1
Yamaha Tyros 2