SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#13374 - 01/17/99 09:07 AM PCMCIA cards
Allan Holm Thomassen Offline

Loc: Århus Denmark
Do anyone know where I can find the Nord Lead II factory PCMCIA cards. I will not pay more than $100 each. Eurosynth is selling them for $70 but I cannot get in contact with them. Or do you know if people trade private *.syx files too. My e-mail: CMV@image.dk

#13375 - 05/03/99 11:26 AM Re: PCMCIA cards
Allan Holm Thomassen Offline

Loc: Århus Denmark
Hallo REDneck

Many people has mailed me, they had the same problem with expensive PCMCIA cards for the Nord. Finally a company called vikant took up the challenge. They are now selling the 4 different 512K SRAM PCMCIA cards incl. factory sounds for the nice price $59.95 But best of all these cards are rechargeable.
Witch means: No replacement of battery needed! You find the cards on this very

address:http://www.vikant.com/claviacard.html

I still haven´t found a site witch trades SySex patches for the nord Lead 2. Now I have decided to build my own syx page. So if you have some syx you will share; And the story of these sounds; how to use them etc. Then mail me: cmv@image.dk
or send them on a 1.44 floppy to:

Allan Holm Thomassen
Max Müllersgade 19 st th
8000 Århus C
Denmark

Phone +4521933900
Regard Allan

[This message has been edited by Allan Holm Thomassen (edited 05-05-99).]

#13376 - 07/14/99 07:44 AM Re: PCMCIA cards
pko Offline

Loc: Hampshire, England
Hi,

Blank PCMCIA cards for the Nord can be also be purchased from the above US company. I have just email ordered two from the UK which arrived promptly and cost $97 for both cards and the post and packaging. As stated theses cards recharge in situ.

The four library sets for both the nord 1 and Nord 2 can be downloaded free of charge from Clavia's web site at www.clavia.se

Paul

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online