SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#133259 - 01/02/01 03:42 AM PLaying the KN6000 vibraphone with sticks????? Please read!!!
Ilija Petkovski Offline

Loc: Apeldoorn
People!

I forgot to tell you this. On the big keyboard demonstration in Dronten in Holland www.keysenaudio.nl and click on the blue line in the middle of the screen stating something like "toetsenfestival Dronten" and check out the pics. I also posted the ones from there. In the new Keys en Audio magazine there will be a full test of the new 9000PRO !!

But what I forgot to tell you is that the man played on the KN6000 with the Vibraphone sound and he did not use his fingers to play, but he REALLY used sticks like a real vibraphone!!!

Isn't that adding some nice effects to parties? What do you think Uncle Dave??

Ilija

#133260 - 01/02/01 03:45 AM Re: PLaying the KN6000 vibraphone with sticks????? Please read!!!
Ilija Petkovski Offline

I wanted to appologize for using all the !!!!!! and ??????? in my posts, but thats most of the time because I am so enthusiastic and I want to share it with you all.

Sorry.

Ilija

#133261 - 01/02/01 06:14 AM Re: PLaying the KN6000 vibraphone with sticks????? Please read!!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Ilija,
I am ALL for using theatrical performances, but I doubt that plastic keys will hold up under the conditions you mentioned.Keyboard keys are made for fingers - let's not get nuts nere.

#133262 - 01/02/01 10:06 AM Re: PLaying the KN6000 vibraphone with sticks????? Please read!!!
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Hi Ilija!
Do not apologize for your enthusiam! From the looks of the pics at the demonstration in Dronten, I would be enthusiastic, too! Seems like they had all the keyboards there that anyone would want to check out. Even MIDI accordian. Thanks for sharing the link with us. And I'll bet the guy playing the keyboard with the xylophone sticks (mallets?) really "wowwed" the crowd!
Tom

#133263 - 01/02/01 02:38 PM Re: PLaying the KN6000 vibraphone with sticks????? Please read!!!
Ilija Petkovski Offline

That guy playing there is one of the WORLD's BEST keyboard players of all time.

He is U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-Y good. There is not ONE thing he cannot play 100% perfect and superb.

Too bad he didn't perform on the Korg...

)

Ilija

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online