I noticed on this form that a number of Technic Kn5000 owners are very happy with this dependable instrument . I have to agree with them 100% for I have owned a Kn5000 for almost 3 years and have found it to be the most dependable keyboard I have ever had . Not once had I have to bring it in for an update .
Last year I bought the Kn6000 and kept the Kn5000 as a backup . It was a good move for the Kn6000 gave me problems from day one . Loud pinging noises coming out of nowhere . Rhythm changing by itself while playing ,ect. A lot of bugs many new Kn6000 owners complained about . After a number of version updates I am happy to say it took care of all the bugs -- for me anyway . I find now I am not using my Kn5000 and have put it up for sale .
It comes in the original box - manual - many many song and style disks and also the Kn5000 midi style conversion disk .
If anyone is interested in buying this excellent keyboard please email me an offer . All offers will be considered . This offer is limited to USA residents only
Alex Green GreenAr99@aol.com