SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#131012 - 12/24/04 04:18 AM Merry Christmas!!
Zleepy Offline

Loc: Finland
...to all and everyone!

------------------
Tony

http://zleepy.cjb.net

#131013 - 12/24/04 06:57 AM Re: Merry Christmas!!
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
Merry Christmas

#131014 - 12/24/04 07:11 AM Re: Merry Christmas!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
One more day ( here in the USA ! )
"Welcome Christmas - fahoo wha hoo "..... (or whatever those Who's from Whoville say! )

#131015 - 12/24/04 08:38 AM Re: Merry Christmas!!
OldNewb Offline

Loc: Shorewood Wi. USA
Merry Christmas wishes to you all!
And if you are someone who does not celebrate Christmas, I also wish you a merry Holiday season.

------------------
The old Newb

#131016 - 12/24/04 10:06 AM Re: Merry Christmas!!
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
May everyone here at the SZ have the merriest and holiest of Christmasses. I still believe in God and Santa Claus; it works for me!

I don't believe that 'separation of church and state' means that government should not recognize religion(s). To the contrary, we should recognize and encourage everyone to celebrate their religion. God is great and God is good - whatever you call Him.

#131017 - 12/24/04 10:31 AM Re: Merry Christmas!!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Merry Christmahanakwanza, or whatever your religious belief (or not) may be.

I'd like to give special thanks to our service men and women currently in harms way (both in Iraq and in other volatile places around the world) for their sacrifice of having to be away from their family during this time, and pray for their safety. Peace to all. - Scott

#131018 - 12/24/04 10:38 AM Re: Merry Christmas!!
MikeTV Offline

Loc: UK
Hi - All I wanted to say was, "Merry Xmas and Happy New Year" but I thought I with all the political correctness I should run it by my solicitor first, and this is what came back...

"From me ............("the wishor")

To you ..........("the wishee")

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005 , but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms, that:-

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.

This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.

This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

Any references in this greeting to "The Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

This greeting is made under the Laws of Leicestershire England, and only actionable under the laws of the said land.

-- CHEERS ALL -- MIKE

#131019 - 12/24/04 12:20 PM Re: Merry Christmas!!
Dnj Offline

Happy Holidays everyone .....I'll be playing a show on Xmas just another work day for me.

#131020 - 12/24/04 01:19 PM Re: Merry Christmas!!
R-F Offline

Loc: Berlin/ Germany
Hi,
I also say: Merry Christmas to everyone.
In Germany Santa came earlier, so we get the gifts at december 24 evening.
I got many things and the Shrek 2 DVD (available in Europe since 2 months).
When Mr. Claus visited you too, we can share, what gifts we received (could be keyboards too).

------------------
Regards
RF

#131021 - 12/26/04 10:35 AM Re: Merry Christmas!!
PraiseTheLord Offline

Loc: N Fort Myers, FL, USA
Hi zleepy, Merry Christmas.

I lived and worked (for Rank Xerox) in Espoo 1979 & 1980. I had a wonderful time there, you live in a beautiful country.

------------------
Graham

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online