SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#13055 - 01/26/04 04:59 PM Casio WK 3000
Anonymous
Unregistered

First of all, I love my Casio WK 3000 keyboard. I didn't know bang for my buck until I got this keyboard. However, I was curious about something that other WK3000 users may be able to help me with. When I play the organ with the volume up beyond like half, there is a tremendous amount of distortion from the speakers (usually when playing the lower keys), but none when I play the piano at full volume. Have you run into this same problem (does your keyboard do the same thing? Does this pose any danger to the speakers when this happens? Thanks.

#13056 - 02/04/04 07:40 AM Re: Casio WK 3000
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
I sell WK3000 keyboards at my store and I've always noticed distortion when turning up the volume to high on the piano if you play the keys hard and play more than one note. It seems to me that because of how loud this keyboard is, it doesn't have speakers capable of playing so loud. I don't think this will hurt the speakers over time but it's not an expensive keyboard and Casio couldn't have put a better speaker into this model and charge so little.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online