SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#129338 - 07/28/07 11:01 AM Question on sizing and printing sheet music from pdf's
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hello

I have some sheet music in pdf format. It is scaled down way too small with a lot of margin on all sides.

How can I print this music so it's blown up to normal size with good quality?

Thanx
Scott

#129339 - 07/28/07 11:48 AM Re: Question on sizing and printing sheet music from pdf's
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Scott,
you could try to open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader and then adjust the zooming (enlargement) level in the Print propierties page (just click on "Print" in the File menu on the left and when the page appears there should be a pop down menu to the effect of resizing the page: choose "Adapt to the printing area" (or something like that: my program is in written italian) and you should be done

#129340 - 07/28/07 11:49 AM Re: Question on sizing and printing sheet music from pdf's
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Ah, just figured out how to enlarge to print.

For those that don't know:

Tools> Select & Zoom> Snapshot Tool> Highlight area> Right click> Print> Page scaling> Fit to printable area.

BUT, what if I want to save the blown up music for future printing as a seperate file, as in no longer part of the book it's copied out of?

Scott

[This message has been edited by Scott Langholff (edited 07-28-2007).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online