SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#128984 - 11/12/00 06:24 AM kn6000 users help each other
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
Hallo,

Are there out there other kn6000 users who want to share or exchange ideas or other things .....

Greetings ,
Alain

#128985 - 11/13/00 11:14 AM Re: kn6000 users help each other
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi there,

Are there any Technics KN6000 owners out there who have the optional model #HD-SX6 hard drive installed in their KN6000 arranger keyboard?

Interested in getting feedback and comments regarding the "Keysoft Service" http://www.keysoftservice.ch/index-e.htm
hard drive (or other hard drives) installed on the KN6000.

Scott
California, USA

#128986 - 11/13/00 07:52 PM Re: kn6000 users help each other
Jupiter5 Offline

Yes Alain, i would like to share info! - have you ever tried the Yam 9000 out? (before you brought the kn6000? - iff so, then you did well! - iff you didn't try the yamaha out, or you scotyee, how do you rate it against this yam 9000? (I have never heard the yam 9000 - so i can't comment.

have any of you two brought the EWO1 sound baord yet (I haven't, but the demos seem good).

I am just a k6 owner, and not got any modules of any sort midied up to it, have you two? - and if so, what other expansions have you got?.

I think 64 notes poly is ok, but may add a module later to increase this (don't really need much more - but it's nice to know you have it if needed .) - don't know yet. I have version 6.0 running, but had no probs on the first version

I haven't had it long, and am yet to try out all the 1008 sounds out (not really that many, because some of them are like "Duplicates" in the sound explorer - with NV on the end - (no Vibrato etc)

What are your favorite sounds on the k6? - mine are the Piano of course, and the pad called "Strings & Flute". and also "Strings and horn" (these two are on the same page I think

I have not got a external sequencer gor the k6 yet - but just using a Demo version of Sound studio pro by Evolution.

The Perfomance pads are really useful i think, and let your imagination run wild if you want it to.

I haven't got round to getting a hd for it yet (not at the original orice anyway - far too expensive). but seeing that i am a home user, it doesn't really matter to me, and I play back my songs from my computer (SS pro).

They say there are some great wurlitzer piano's and guitars on the new EWo1 board, and also some soft-like strings, synth pads etc. A big Sound indeed!.

Jupiter

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online