SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#12846 - 10/04/06 06:53 PM Strange sequence problems on WK 3000
Db7#11 Offline

Loc: Denver, CO, USA
Seem to be having a strange problem when I sequence a new song. Used to be able to punch up a rhythm, tone and tempo in song mode and away I went. Now when I press start rhythm does not sound but track I am sequencing does. If I press Intro 1 or 2 instead, then I get drum sounds on my sequence. This used to work fine with just Start. I have tried system reset and have double checked to make sure that I have not turned off a track. Help!

#12847 - 10/04/06 07:07 PM Re: Strange sequence problems on WK 3000
Db7#11 Offline

Loc: Denver, CO, USA
Let me rephrase this a bit. It looks a little garbled in its original form.

Seem to be having a strange problem when I sequence a new song. Used to be able to punch up a rhythm, tone and tempo in song mode and recording would start with drum sounds playing. Now when I press start rhythm does not sound but track I am sequencing records keyboard track just fine. If I press Intro 1 or 2 instead, then I get drum sounds playing while I sequence a keyboard track.
Start button with drums sounding used to work just fine, don't know why this doesn't work. I have tried system reset and have double checked to make sure that I have not turned off a track. Help!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online