SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#128305 - 10/07/03 11:58 AM Re: EQ: How much do you need to change it at all from place to place?
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Both look good to me. I have the Kaces and it sure beats the 30lb hardshell roadcase I was dragging around.
Eddie

#128306 - 10/07/03 12:48 PM Re: EQ: How much do you need to change it at all from place to place?
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
That Protech case looks good. I checked into them but didn't find any with the right dimensions unless I got one that was oversized.

When I picked a case I first checked out the forums to see who was using what and what they had to say about it.

Then I picked the one that had the snuggest fit inside and the smallest dimensions on the outside (taking into account how big your car is). I also wanted the very lightest case I could find. Price too of course.

In the case of the Tyros, the Kaces KKP9 was the one that fit the bill.

Yamaha really goofed with the cases for the Tyros IMHO. The hardshell case is way too big . They have a place to put the speakers. But this makes it way heavier and too long. Too much money also. Even their soft case is about 55" long. Too long for my cars back seat or trunk.

Best
Scott Langholff

#128307 - 10/11/03 12:43 PM Re: EQ: How much do you need to change it at all from place to place?
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hey Mike

Just wondering what ever happened with the case. I see nobody bid on the KKP9.

Scott

#128308 - 10/12/03 02:50 AM Re: EQ: How much do you need to change it at all from place to place?
trtjazz Offline

Scott,
Instead of using a speaker stand I put wheels on my motion sound. If you put larger in front and smaller in back, it angles the amp up for better projection. Also the obvious, the amp rolls in and out rather than having to carry it.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online