SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#12771 - 01/23/99 10:46 AM ctk-811ex
Anonymous
Unregistered

is there anyone out there who has a Casio CTK-811EX and would like to swop info on midi, recordings, song writing accompaniment etc.

#12772 - 05/02/99 05:50 AM Re: ctk-811ex
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Tammy,
I purchased a CTK 811ex last September from my piano music teacher(Kevin). He liked it so much that he updated to one as well.
It is my first keyhoard and so it is a steep learning curve at the moment.
I have downloaded files off the internet and play them through Musictime software. If you want some ill send them to you.
My keyboard did not come with the video so I am relying on the terribly written instructions that came with the keyboard. Any tips will help.
I am mainly interested in cool jazz and standards.
Kevin is a professional teacher and musician who has played with a lot of the greats downunder(Australia).
We jam in his shop with either him on the casio and me on the piano or vias verso.
If you have anything in particular you would like to discuss let me know. I am still a beginner of electronic music but I will try my best.

Regards
RayD.

#12773 - 05/02/99 05:41 PM Re: ctk-811ex
Anonymous
Unregistered

ray
thanks for your response. i am in a similar position. two other people who responeded are too advanced for me, so it sounds great that it is your first keyboard. i am using the midi discs to sing with for gigs.
cant write more now, but would like to stay in contact.
tammy.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online