SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#127658 - 11/19/01 08:03 AM Any experience with WK2 oriental module ?
Denis007 Offline

Loc: Ottawa,ONT,CANADA
Hello,

I am thinking of buying WK2 oriental module and I would appreciate if someone can give me
his/her opinion about this model.
Could you compare it with KORG i40m in terms of style and sound quality ?
I don't like the fact that it doesn't have standard 16 track sequencer but I can't wait forever if
nobody wants to make arranger modules any more.
Do you think it is worth buying or I should wait until new module comes (in $1000 range)?
I wouldn't like to buy something that will soon be marked as "OLD" on the market.

thanks !

D.

#127659 - 11/19/01 11:26 AM Re: Any experience with WK2 oriental module ?
George Pchakjian Offline

Loc: Irvine Ca, USA
Hello Denis.
If you are just conserned about the 16 track sequencer,I am shure you don't want to do sequencing on sound modules. You mentioned that you use cakewalk for that. The good part is that the WK2 Oriental playes back 16 track midi files ,if that is what you want then the rest of the features on the Wk2 Arranger like the Turkish and Jazz styles including making your own styles, fits your requested criteria perfectly.
The really good part is that,it fits into a hand bag with alot of power in it.
If you are worried about being getting somthing that will be Old in the market soon, Don't worry my friend you being a software engineer know about this better than I would know that todays thechnology is somthing in the history Tommorrow.....

Regards.
George.

------------------
George Pchakjian
geopch@aol.com

JerjyBeck

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online