SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#126229 - 10/07/03 09:35 AM Re: What do ya think?
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
Sesom,
Very nice. I'm not into new age/electronic music, but this is very melodic. It has a very classical style. If you change the voices, to say: violin, cello, strings, I would think that it would sound like a classical piece or chamber music. Were you a clssical pianist before you moved to keyboard? Excellent work.
Starkeeper

#126230 - 10/07/03 02:34 PM Re: What do ya think?
Sesom163 Offline

Hey Starkeeper, thanks for listening. No actually, im not a classical pianist. Im of the play by ear/ self taught camp. I think this has given me some unique advantages and limitations. Whatever the case, I absolutely love the piano and love technology. For me, keyboarding is the ultimate mix

ses

#126231 - 10/07/03 03:04 PM Re: What do ya think?
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Hi Sesom
Really enjoyed 'Forgiven'
When I hear the term 'experimental music' I immediately have visions of people banging dustbin lids, blowing through steel pipes and wearing sandals Whilst I am sure that this has artistic value on some levels it is not my bag.

HOWEVER (get to the point Tony ) I thought your stuff was excellent. Whilst certainly different it had a definate structure (as others have said) and the melody held me right to the end (or at least to the fade as I suspect this is a much longer peice in reality?) It definately has a classical form and in some ways puts me in mind of 'Enya' or 'Clannad' but more 'individual' than that.
Really good stuff and if you are only sixteen then I am sure you have a great future ahead of you in music.
Keep it up!
Very best to you
Tony W

------------------
http://www.tonywmusic.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online