SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#120728 - 10/08/02 12:09 AM TYROS Demo
Datablues Offline

Loc: Nuernberg, Germany
Yesterday I joined one of the first TYROS Demos here in Germany with Peter Baartmann (correct spelling?). My only word... it was absolut fantastic. I never heared such a great keyboard before.
But unfortunatelly I'm playing in a live band. Therefore lots of the TYROS features I can't use.
My Question: Does anyone know, if there are plans at Yamaha to make a new midrange keyboard as upgrade of PSR2000 (Iplay this little one), something like a PSR4000 or a TYROS LE... which will be not so expensive like the TYROS??

Thanks for answering

Datablues

Datablues

#120729 - 10/08/02 04:30 AM Re: TYROS Demo
Roel Offline

Gutentag Datablues,

You did not spell Peter Baartmans correctly (ha !) but you saw the very best demonstation-musician we have in the Netherlands.

I don't expect Yamaha to come with a 'light' version, but the price will drop slowly.
What is the German price ?
In the Netherlands the going price is about 2900 Euros (Including speakers)

Roel (who is visiting a show on Saturday)

#120730 - 10/08/02 05:57 AM Re: TYROS Demo
Datablues Offline

Loc: Nuernberg, Germany
Hello Roel

sorry for misspelling Peter Baartmanns (I thought he was introduced with that name).

Of course Peter is so brilliant. I saw him first time last year during introduction of PSR2000 and CVP. He is also a really great entertainer.

The price for the TYROS without speakers here in Germany is something about 3100,- Euro, with speakers and stand about 3500,- Euro.

This is too expensive for me, cause playing in a live band I don't need all the (fantastic!!!) styles and so on. But the sounds are so brilliant, that I would like to have something similar to my PSR2000 with the soundengine of the TYROS. I would expect Yamaha to do something for the midrange market, like they did with PSR2000 (PSR 9000 was introduced about one year before release of PSR2000). Hope I'm true, cause such a part will be my next keyboard.

Best greetings to Netherlands

Datablues

Datablues

#120731 - 10/08/02 10:16 AM Re: TYROS Demo
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Here in Rome the Tyros, without speakers and HD, sells for 2500 euros (and I am about to smash my money maker...)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online