SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#119271 - 01/12/04 07:07 AM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
Technics out of business!! What a shocker on a Monday morning. Good news for Yamaha, they can now increase their market share. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/002319.html
Starkeeper

#119272 - 01/12/04 08:55 AM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
PaulD, I didn't say YOU should be fired. I said if it was in MY power the head of GEM ITALY should be fired. Why does a company pride itself in customer service when that same customer service is vaporware, ie., non-existent? We shall see how this resolves itself. It is out in the open with a multitude of Arranger Keyboardists looking "IN" on this thread. It shouldn't take 6 months to fix a problem[s] like this. How about 6 days MAX.

These are my opinions and are in no way directed toward you personally Paul. GEM Italy is the culprit not you. And I directed my flame to them in my original post. You seem to be doing your darndest to help Ziggy out which is commendable.

Best regards,
Mike

#119273 - 01/12/04 01:13 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Starkeeper,
not so good for the consumer though, less competition, less need for them to strive to research & build a better product.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by Starkeeper:
Technics out of business!! What a shocker on a Monday morning. Good news for Yamaha, they can now increase their market share. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/002319.html
Starkeeper

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#119274 - 01/13/04 06:13 AM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
Amelius Offline

Loc: Milan, Italy
Paul & Ziggy,

I just wanted to offer extra help. I live right in Milan and Gem's Headquarters are about round the corner. Is there anything pratical I can do to help?

Amelio

PS: Pls do not ask for any physical offence to Mr Maribella... eh, eh...

#119275 - 01/14/04 12:05 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
ziggy Offline

Loc: Malta
Quote:
Originally posted by Amelius:
Paul & Ziggy,

I just wanted to offer extra help. I live right in Milan and Gem's Headquarters are about round the corner. Is there anything pratical I can do to help?

Amelio

Amelio thank you for your offer I am going to keep you in mind in future.

Well to end this first chapter of the ordeal, tonight I just loaded the new OS upgrades to my keyboards, which I got from Paul and I would like to thank him Publicly for all his help.

Tony.

#119276 - 01/14/04 12:09 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
Dnj Offline

Thats great to hear all is well ....
Maybe in the future people wont have to go thru what you did in this frustrating experience.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online