SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#119251 - 12/24/03 01:34 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
Because of the Holidays, and NAMM around the corner, I won't be able to follow this thread or any threads much. If you have an issue, please Email me. I will be following up with Dazza and Ziggy via email. I am still shocked that Dazza (an ex-rep for Generalmusic) had any problems what so ever getting parts. I am sure that if it were over a year, as Dazza knows, Generalmusic changed distributors. At any rate I promise that I will get down to the bottom of these issues and get them resolved.

[This message has been edited by PaulD (edited 12-24-2003).]

#119252 - 12/25/03 05:57 AM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
Dazza Offline

Loc: Great Britain
Hi Paul

Many thanks for your reply, will be in touch after the newyear.

DONT BE PUT OFF GUYS IM SURE THERES PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH OTHER COMPANYS AS WELL WHAT EVER INDUSTRY THERE IN.

THe gem products are still fantastic and still have a place in my heart. Certainly worth a look if your contemplating a change.

Dazza

#119253 - 12/25/03 12:53 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
Hello Tony,
Really sad to see that one bad move or actually "no move no reply" from a company can destroy a 12 year relationship.
Nevertheless I think you are right as so far as I can see they still did not reply about the wrong sized harddisk.
While the only thing they should do is replace these harddisks!

Anyway I saw you are from Malta!
The first time I saw a WK4 in action was on Malta, which must have been around 1998 while I took a small holliday with my family.
I wonder If you know the guy using the wk4 (Malta is small so I am pretty sure you must know him) and If you have his mailadress.
I lost his mailadress with a crash on my system a couple of years ago.
His name was David Xuereb.

Thanks for letting me know,

Fred

#119254 - 12/25/03 02:11 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
ziggy Offline

Loc: Malta
Quote:
Originally posted by freddynl:
Hello Tony,
Anyway I saw you are from Malta!
The first time I saw a WK4 in action was on Malta, which must have been around 1998 while I took a small holliday with my family.
I wonder If you know the guy using the wk4 (Malta is small so I am pretty sure you must know him) and If you have his mailadress.
I lost his mailadress with a crash on my system a couple of years ago.
His name was David Xuereb.

Thanks for letting me know,

Fred

Hi Fred what a small world, of course I know David he's one of those who bought the new Genesys but fortunatley his keyboard had a 2GB hard disk...lol

He is a very good singer you must have meet him either in Corintia Group hotels or San Antonio Hotel.

I am supplying his common email so I think he will get your email. davidxuereb@hotmail.com
I haven't seen much of him latley cause we where both very busy but tell him when you write to him that I passed his email to you
I am Tony Gauci ok

If you ever in Malta AGAIN JUST LET ME KNOW,
I will give you the oppotunety to perform on my keyboard if you would like to.

Regards
Tony.

#119255 - 12/25/03 03:33 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
Hello Tony,
Many thanks !

And I will definately contact you if I come to Malta again, which will happen sometime in the future anyway as we had a very good time and 25o Celcius in October is great, measured against dutch temperatures.

Will say hello from you to David.

#119256 - 01/10/04 02:54 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
ziggy Offline

I am adding a small not just to let you all know that I haven't got the upgrade yet.

I have sent an email to Paul but to be honest I am not sure if he got it or not, I resent it just now so I make sure he got it.

STILL WAITING.

Tony.

#119257 - 01/10/04 02:58 PM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
Dnj Offline

How long has it been?..I hope you get it soon...I hate waiting for things..Argggg!

#119258 - 01/11/04 01:28 AM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
ziggy Offline

Well let's put it this way the thread started on 21/12/2003.

I got a reply from Paul General Music USA, last night and he is looking in the matter, but still the thing is that even after all this the MOTHER COMPANY ITALY didn't bother to send me the upgrade, so you'll see that I wasn't bluffing here about the name of the THREAD, I leave it to that for now.

Tony.

#119259 - 01/11/04 06:11 AM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
trtjazz Offline

Tony,
For my customer policy (like companies have their assinine policies) that is unacceptable customer support especially in light of the fact that the issue was brought up here and it was promised that it was going to be handled ASAP. This is not ASAP to me.....poor salesmanship General Music.

That was one of the issues and concerns I brought up in one of the Genysis threads....about support, with it not being available anywhere. To me, no matter how great a board may be if there is poor or no support when there is a problem, the board won't be in my studio.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#119260 - 01/11/04 06:47 AM Re: GENERAL MUSIC ITALY ARE DISGUSTING!!!
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Just a few thoughts....

Are you sure? Did you look at the physical drive itself, the label on the casing? Is there any chance that it IS a 2 gig drive that for some unknown reason has a 1.3 partition on it and consequently that's all you're going to see on the screen?

I don't know...I guess I'm one of those that doesn't exactly agree with the title of this thread. Ziggy had you said, "I am DISGUSTED with General Music Italy!!!", I would have totally accepted that. You are describing your feelings for your situation. But calling somebody(s) disgusting...Well...I guess I save that for the really bad. Maybe I'm losing something in the translation here????

Bottom line though, I DO hope you get this problem solved. Confirm the size of the physical drive and if it's wrong, let's get it swapped out!!!

mike

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online