SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#118652 - 12/06/05 05:45 AM Re: HEY, UD ...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
The Baltimore Ravens football game was suddenly halted when a mysterious, white, powderdery substance was encountered at both ends of the field by one of the players. After an exhaustive, 10 minute investigation by officials, it was determined the substance was the Goal Line, which is something the Ravens had not encountered until last week. Play resumed, and despite some of the worst playing in football history, the Ranens actually won another game. No one is quite sure how this happened and a full scale investigation by the Raven's front office is now underway.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#118653 - 12/06/05 07:15 AM Re: HEY, UD ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary ..
t.

#118654 - 12/06/05 07:16 AM Re: HEY, UD ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Uncle Dave is waiting for the Eagles to show up at the linc !!!!!!!!

UD ... sorry about your problems, but it's nice to have you around again ...
What kb are you using now? ... Any new songs on the web site?
t.

#118655 - 12/06/05 10:47 AM Re: HEY, UD ...
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
....Nothing new to report here guys. My kids have placed me on an emotional restraining order, and my Mom has refused to listen to any talk that involves women for the duration of her life. ( sounds fair )
Still playing ( enduring) the psr3k, although the midi out just stopped, so my external harmonizer no longer works.
My pool liner is shot (sabbotauge, I suspect)
but my weight is a cool, lean 200 with a 36 waist these days. Gettin' back on track slowly, and no time to sit idly at the pc. I think of you all from time to time, and one day ( maybe soon ) I'll have some input on the state of the art in gear. For now .... nothing, and I mean NOTHING excites me.

#118656 - 12/06/05 01:10 PM Re: HEY, UD ...
royandreno Offline

Loc: Sandnes, Norway
However you feel, UD, it's great to hear from you again!
I feel a bit like you about arrangers these days as there have been too many stupid arguments over these lately. I myself elected to skip Ty2 and wait and see what next generation will bring sometime in the future. Maybe you'll get excited as well when time arrives. I hope so, as you contributed so much to this forum.

Cheers from Norway!

#118657 - 12/06/05 02:56 PM Re: HEY, UD ...
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Quote:
For now .... nothing, and I mean NOTHING excites me.

Oh yeah, what about this?

Good to have ya back Uncle Dave, even if it's just little bits here and there.

-mike

#118658 - 12/06/05 10:00 PM Re: HEY, UD ...
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Mike - THAT was cool. Sigh ...............

#118659 - 12/06/05 10:20 PM Re: HEY, UD ...
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I bet Seattle last night, and I STILL felt sorry for the Eaglets. Dallas Cowgirls are nearly as bad, and the N.O. Aints are worse.
DonM

#118660 - 12/07/05 05:36 AM Re: HEY, UD ...
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Don,

None of the above are as bad as the Detroit Li-bums. I actually live about 20 miles closer to Chicago than to Detroit. How about da bears?

Tom

Tom

#118661 - 12/09/05 09:11 AM Re: HEY, UD ...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
For now .... nothing, and I mean NOTHING excites me.

She even plays the Keys. Too bad she's taken though.

The idea here Dave is not to throw the baby out with the bath water. In other words soooooooo what if you've had a couple of bad experiences with women or maybe even several during your lifetime. Don't give up on love or the hope of finding it again even though you may be thinking along those lines because of the heartache you've recently gone through.

Besides, LOVE is what makes the world go round. So don't give up on love my friend!

PS: You may have to give up on Redheads though Dave since Redheads are 'known' for their "bad tempers". In fact Redheads are so known for their bad tempers that in Scottland they refer to anger in general as getting "redheadit". In Australia the term for redheads is 'blueys' because to get angry in Australia is to be 'blue', and the angry behavior of red heads earned them the 'bluey' moniker over the color of their hair which is considered their less distinguishing feature.

So the moral of the story is when love comes knockin' you may want to be more cautious before you open the door. Especially if the color Red is anywhere in the picture.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 12-09-2005).]

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online