SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#118561 - 08/11/03 06:28 PM Tyros for Sale
ray k Offline

Loc: Waterbury, CT 06705
I have a Yamaha Tyros in excellent condition for sale that I purchased from George Kaye. It has a 10 gig hard drive loaded with songs. Also included is a universal Style Cd from usb-styles of the yamaha psr 9000 all this for $2050.00 plus shipping. This was used once a week in a church.

#118562 - 08/11/03 09:01 PM Re: Tyros for Sale
Idatrod Offline

Loc: Oceanside, CA USA
Ray, I am sorry to hear that you're selling your Tyros. What made you decide to sell it if I may ask? I hope it wasn't because you're down on yourself and you think you're not a good enough player. Or was it just because the Tyros didn't work out for you in a Live play setting?

PS: That is a very good price IMO for all that's included and the fact you just used it once out on the road. Again, I am very interested as to why you're getting rid of such a great sounding Keyboard albeit one that doesn't have its own onboard speakers but instead must rely on an external sound source to be played "heard".-- You aren't selling it because you can't hear yourself in the Mix, ie., "when playing Live on stage", because of the Tyros not having internal speakers, are you?

Whatever the reason, you should have no trouble selling your Tyros at that price if it is in pristine condition.

Best regards,
Mike

#118563 - 08/12/03 02:37 AM Re: Tyros for Sale
ray k Offline

Loc: Waterbury, CT 06705
The main reason for selling this keyboard
is we are upgrading our sound system in the church and are building a small recording studio. We have a Yamaha Motif already in the house and I basically do not go out as a traveling musician to do live shows by myself. This was used in a church service on Sunday morning sometimes along side a bass player and organ player.We the addition of drummers now for our situation there was not a great a need for the keyboard. The Tyros is an excellent keyboard the best keyboard I have owned. The guitar backing styles are incredibly realistic and the drums are excellent. I hope whoever purchases this will enjoy it and get great joy and use out of it.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online