SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#117515 - 06/18/06 04:13 PM My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Fellow Synthzoner's: In hopes of steering the forum debate away from the 'this keyboard's better than that one' topics, as PROMISED , here's another Van Morrison song (in Windows Media Player Format) that I recorded last night:

Crazy Love

As with most of my other songs shared here, I recorded this LIVE (playing/singing) utilizing custom registrations, no multi tracking or sequenced midi files used, and then selected the best of 4 recorded digital audio wav file takes. I hope this topic might promote more shared discussion about the different arranger keyboard playing/recording methods used by other members, irregardless of what keyboard you play. Afterall, it's ALL ABOUT making Music, right?

Ok, I hope you guys will not only take the time to LISTEN, but REPLY with your candid 'feedback' as well.

Thanks.

Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

#117516 - 06/18/06 04:20 PM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Almost forgot ...

I updated the look of my website 'song demo' page. If you want to check it out and/or listen to my other songs, go to: Scott Yee Entertainment , and click on the 'Song Demos' link.

#117517 - 06/18/06 04:46 PM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
Dnj Offline

Scott BRAVO !......Best song I've heard you do yet!!! Tyros 2 sounds Killer! your choice of style is very well picked I love the organ too....vocals clean, crisp, & delivery very heart felt.....my only critique is that in my opinion the Sax solo was one octave too low otherwise Great Job Buddy!!! Hope this is included on your New CD release coming out soon

#117518 - 06/18/06 05:39 PM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Scott...
I just gave you a Standing O.

Eddie

#117519 - 06/18/06 09:38 PM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Beautiful song, with excellent sound quality. I think that you are perfectly at home with this kind of ballads, and I can sense that you are really "inside the song"; finally, your voice seems also in the perfect vocal range.
I agree with Donny that the sax solo should be an octave higher.
This is your cup of tea, Scott: great job!

#117520 - 06/18/06 10:06 PM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi Scott

This is definitely a song of your style, and you've got plenty of that

Just a nice version of you doing your thing. I can imagine your crowds sipping on their favorite drink and getting in a mood that you are conveying.

One interesting thing that flashed into my mind, I had a flash of the feeling of Janis Joplin, who if anybody gave feeling to their music it was certainly her.

So, good job buddy, keep 'em rolling partner

Best
Scott

#117521 - 06/19/06 02:13 AM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Scott.
Nice one buddy. Good choice of style and sounds throughout. I agree with people saying try the sax an octave higher, if you get the chance
Hope your PC is fixed now, not seen you on Skype for quite a while.

#117522 - 06/19/06 06:57 AM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
SD_FAN Offline

Loc: São Paulo, SP / Brazil
Hi Scott.

I enjoyed a lot this beautiful song.......your vocal, style and sound quality are perfect.
Great job!

Armando

#117523 - 06/19/06 07:07 AM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Scotty:
Sound is great, song is great, voice is great, instrumentals great, "great live performance," only way you could get it better would be singing it while looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman that is melting from your charm.

Mayby next song you could put the parrot on a perch in front of you and make believe ......congrats fine job.......Pose

[This message has been edited by loungelyzard (edited 06-19-2006).]

#117524 - 06/19/06 07:18 AM Re: My Latest Song: CRAZY LoVe
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Scotty.....WOW, great performance....I have to agree with Donny and Andrea on this one,
I can't add any thing else except it was a killer rendition suited to you, I love this as much as 9 Million Bicycles in Beijing which as you know is my favorite...
TR

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online