SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#116514 - 05/23/05 11:17 PM PSR 3000 For Sale
mr82thebar Offline

Loc: Baltimore,Md.
I will be receiving a PSR3000 from a dealer to replace another keyboard that went south. I do not wish to keep the 3000, so i will be selling it for one hundred dollars less than the retail price of $1495.00 plus s&h. Anyone interested can contact me through e-mail or the forum. The keyboard should arrive within a week or two.It will be in an un-opened box.I have a Tyros which i use everyday, so no need for the3000.I will hold off until i receive the keyboard, then if no one is interested, i will put it on E-Bay. Thanks, Bob L.

#116515 - 05/23/05 11:32 PM Re: PSR 3000 For Sale
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Bob, curious WHY the sudden change in heart about adding the PSR3000 BEFORE you've even received it. Did you perhaps purchase the Tyros (locally) right after ordering the 3000 from an outside the area dealer? I would think, because you say the 3000's not even arriving for another week or two, that your dealer probably hasn't even shipped it out to you yet, so you could simply call the dealer, and cancel your order before it ships, or if it's already been shipped out, simply return ship the unopened box back to the dealer and get your money back minus shipping. This way you don't lose your investment, except perhaps shipping. Another idea (if the 3000's already been shipped) is to notify the dealer that you would like to simply refuse delivery, which would mean the shipper would send the keyboard package back to the store. This way you would only be liable for covering the shipping out to you, but not back to the store again. Just a thought. - Scott

#116516 - 05/24/05 08:27 AM Re: PSR 3000 For Sale
mr82thebar Offline

Loc: Baltimore,Md.
Scotty. This 3000 is a replacement for a PSR 2000, that was in repair twice in the years 2003&2004. After waiting forever to be returned to me, i went to the local GC in Maryland and raised a little cain about not having use of a keyboard that was only used for approx. six months total. They agreed with me and offered to replace the 2000 with a 3000 even up.Over the last couple years, i've had four Tyros, and now two 3000's which for some reason i cannot explain, the motherboards went up. My Tyros was repaired in California about a year ago and seems to be holding up. I' actually afraid to touch another Yamaha because of the facts. Maybe there's a problem with my internal system that clashes with Yamaha products. I don't know, but i'm not willing to take the chance again. After i sell the 3000, i am going to purchase anothe brand. Don't know exactly which one, but do have me eye on a Korg PA80. By the way, I only used the 3000's about three times each and they were in mint condition. Hope this explains the reason. Thanks, Bob L.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online