SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#115996 - 07/10/01 10:29 PM X1 some problems Help please
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
Yes the X1 is/Was great but I did have and do have some now. I operate from hard disk and 1. there is a big delay in laoding and some times new one doesnt load. I have come to accept this and usually wait for the 3 or 4 secs .
My current problem is that changes to registrations are not being saved occasionally. EG left hand volume - this may save sometimes and not others. Recently I hade to abandon efforts to save and create new reg and that worked. Last night it happened again I could not save chords volume balance. I loaded 3.02 upgrade recently hopeing that it would fix it but it is not doing so --also wondering if the bugs it has are serious.

#115997 - 07/13/01 08:22 AM Re: X1 some problems Help please
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
FS...I experienced similar problems with the X1 when I had it.
Something I discovered in the SD1. Within the parameter settings there are several places to adjust the same thing!! For example Vocal volume settings. You can change Mic volume within the In-line effects, Mic setup, and in Vocalizer Edit and they all affect one another. I think (and I am still not sure of all things with this KB, No Ligit Manual as yet!!!) if all settings do not match, it will not hold when stored. Let me know if this makes sense!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online