SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#114815 - 05/26/06 09:21 PM ciao from ROMA......
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
It is Saturday morning in Rome and the pace has been hectic since we left the USA Wednesday night... But last night we got to have dinner with Andrea!!! ... I have sensed his passion in his music, but last night we learned what beautiful human being he is... It really was great to meet him...
More, and a couple of pix when I get back...
Andrea, mille gracie,again from Rich, Jo, Lydia, and myself...
Ciao,
T.

#114816 - 05/26/06 11:43 PM Re: ciao from ROMA......
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Tony,
I know that you had an hectic schedule today, having to leave Rome at 7 am to go to Pisa and Firenze, yet you've found the time to post your impressions about our evening together!
I had thought to start a new topic titled "An evening to remember", because that is the way I feel about it.
A poet wrote that life is made of meetings and I feel that my life is more rich after meeting you, Lydia, Rich and Jo yesterday.
Thank you, Tony!

#114817 - 05/27/06 07:45 AM Re: ciao from ROMA......
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Tony, I assure you that, in Andrea, you've found yourself a meaningful life long friend, as I've discovered myself. Tony, really looking forward to seeing your pics taken with Andrea as well as other highlights of your trip to Italy. Ciao - Scott

#114818 - 05/27/06 08:07 AM Re: ciao from ROMA......
SD_FAN Offline

Loc: São Paulo, SP / Brazil
Hi Tony,

I endorse the Scott´s words. I also had the pleasure of knowing Andrea and can guarantee that he is a sensational guy.

Buon Viaggio to you and family.
Ciao
Armando

#114819 - 05/27/06 09:16 PM Re: ciao from ROMA......
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Scott and Armando,
thank you for your words.
When are you two guys coming to Italy as well?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online