Fellow Zone members PLEASE use your best judgement on Ebay when buying keyboards. If there is an item that you're questionable of--do not hesitate to check with your fellow Zone members first.

I emailed some a$$hole regarding (what was clearly a phony Korg PA1X) auction. I specifically asked the seller for "vital" information about the unit he had such as serial number ect. These jerks are clearly hi-tech. The email responses from them are "automatic response emails". Here's what the reply to my quesitons were--Keep in mind I asked "specific" questions and requested the items serial number--and informed the seller that I would verify this item serial number through Korg USA.

Anywho here's the reply I got--this is obviously an auto generated reply.

--------------------------------------------

The item is in PERFECT CONDITION and come with all accesories that you need! Our best price is only 800$.
Shipping is free worldwide.The price for the item(s) include the shipping charges. We will pay them. Tracking number is available for online tracking and will be emailed to you once payment has been received & cleared. We are using UPS Express delivery service which guarantee a fast and secure shippment of our products. Also will take 2 up 3 air days until the package will arrive after the buyer confirm the payment. We prefer to pay us using Western Union money transfer because is faster and also we can make a fast shippment. We have a buyer protection insurance on ebay and any deal with us will be insured. You have 14 days to ask for refund or to replace the item. If you wish you can also send me your full shipping info so I can make a reservation on your name Thanks for asking and mail me if you are interested to buy and agree. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

---------------------------------------------

Again please use good judgement when shopping on Ebay! This jerk is selling a brand new Korg PA1X with all the goodies for $800.00 (Child Please!)

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.