Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#113343 - 11/11/05 11:46 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Quote:
Originally posted by loungelyzard:
Tony:

Although we've never met , you and your troupers sure seem like family, I bet if I "had" a dog and 7 cats and could afford a vacation you would take on the chore. If I was able,(and alot younger) I would come down and we'd put that building back up, bigger and better, I'm a retired general contractor, but can't swing a hammer no more, (can't hardly even swing a audience anymore he he) But you'll make it, hope the new building is more hurricane proof than the old......Cheers Pose

Pose....I hope that you can get to come down for your vacation when you can...with or without the dogs and cats....Thanks for the kind comments...
Tony Rome

#113344 - 11/11/05 12:30 PM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Tony,
Susan and I had planned to come see you this month to celebrate our 25th anniversary AND the end of her chemotherapy. Since the storm hit, we decided not to go anywhere and we will wait until you rebuild.
DonM

Don....I'm sorry that I won't get a chance t met you and Susan but you are welcome here anytime Happy Aniversary and congratulations on Susan being finished with her treatments....I will be here when the two of you decide to get here....till then, take good care of each other.....
Tony Rome....

#113345 - 11/15/05 09:05 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Hello, Tony!
Is your problem with the PC virus solved?
Can we exchange e-mails again without being anxious to infect our systems?
Regards, Danny

#113346 - 11/15/05 11:30 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Tony Rome Offline

Yes Danny, It is resolved....however, while cleansing the virus, I've lost some important Windows Office files to use Word and Pub and a few other programs that I needed to make thank you notes for all of the wonderful folks that have helped me in this troubled time....waiting for an install disc for Office 2003 to reinstall all of my lost files...i tried to call you a few times but keep getting a busy signal..
I think it's our international lines....
Tony Rome

#113347 - 01/08/06 09:54 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Tony Rome Offline

I would like to take this time to again say a very big THANK YOU to all of the members that sent us donations....again I am blessed
to have a wonderful extended family such as you....now, I need the addresses of those of you who send donations and didn't include an address....I would like to send a
thank you and have just sent out some but are missing the addresses of others, please
send me your addresses in a private e-mail so it will be confidential....thank you ever so much tonyrome@tonyrome.com God Bless
TR

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online