SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#112735 - 09/09/03 01:42 AM Sorry I got pissed
beachbum Offline

Loc: Austin
I apologize, I really wanted to vent on this forum… No one listened to the covers that I posted a while back… Thanks to the response on yesterday I have 3 gigs coming up. And only one response when I asked for feedback… This is my favorite site out of 2 that I browse… I really wanted to do and up yours post but I really like a lot of the folks that post here and I’m frustrated with unemployment bills and everyone with a screw you listen to me frame of mind… Sorry…
DJ

#112736 - 09/09/03 01:48 AM Re: Sorry I got pissed
Dnj Offline

I think many people did actualy listen to all your songs, but refrain from posting an opinion. Your best critics will be your audience for sure.

Take care...

#112737 - 09/09/03 02:21 AM Re: Sorry I got pissed
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I think many people did actualy listen to all your songs, but refrain from posting an opinion. Your best critics will be your audience for sure.

Take care...

The audience at the gig is all that counts in the long run !!!

#112738 - 09/09/03 06:17 AM Re: Sorry I got pissed
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Don't think nobody cares about your situation. Some of us are on dialup and just don't have the time to download everything we would like.
Eddie

#112739 - 09/09/03 06:40 AM Re: Sorry I got pissed
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
DJ,
If you recall, I did take a look at your site, listened to a couple of your covers (even with my painfully slow dial-up) and sent you a response on SVPworld. I even offered to send you a copy of my promo package. Donny, however, is right. The best gauge of your performance is your audiences. If they don't like what you're doing, they'll let you know in a heartbeat.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#112740 - 09/09/03 08:13 AM Re: Sorry I got pissed
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Gary, I listened to all the songs and posted a reply, but I don't see the string now.
Even with fast DSL, it took a little longer than usual to download the songs.
Sooner or later I try to listen to all the songs posted by everybody, but I don't always comment. Sometimes they just aren't the type of music I like so I don't feel qualified to comment. Sometimes I start listening while doing something else, and never get back to posting replies.
Your songs were mostly ones I do or enjoy listening to, and I felt I could make a useful reply.
I've even listened to most of Terry's and he is one prolific recording artist!
Don

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online