SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#112534 - 12/09/03 05:08 PM Re: New Amplification System from Bose
wvamouse Offline

I have owned Bose before for the weight difference not a bad tradeoff but its hard to compete with pure guts of a webb 6 14 ask anyone also look for a used on on the internet also look at the special one on Webbs sight that is used at the Grand Ole Opry I'll stat with my webbs MIKIE

#112535 - 12/09/03 05:14 PM Re: New Amplification System from Bose
wvamouse Offline

Well Mike I miss quoted the watts 225 is advertised but am sure can get 280 with the 8000 driving. I have owned Bose before for the weight difference I would have to agree
not a bad trade off but I wouldnt trade the 6_14e for all the Bose nameplates in the world absoltly the best I ve ever heard. Good example try to find a used one on the internet. MIKIE

#112536 - 12/09/03 05:37 PM Re: New Amplification System from Bose
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
MIKIE

The Bose L1's are suppose to be revolutionary as far as sound goes for Live performances so it would be best for you to compare first hand before being so adamant about the Webb 6-14's superiority. Also I too have owned Bose speakers. I currently own the Bose 901 Series II speaker. Of course there are better speakers available today but in its heyday the 901 earlier Series, ie., Series I & II from Bose were considered the Audiophiles choice for sonic quality. Albeit that cannot be said of later Series 901's or many of the other Bose Speaker products currently produced. But to give Bose the benefit of the doubt I will reserve judgement on the L1's until I have heard them in person. You should do the same MIKIE.

Best regards,
Mike

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online