SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#112309 - 07/29/03 05:22 PM Rock n Roll Cart
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Does any of you guys no of a link to this item. I would like find somthing that I could get most of my gear on so I only make one trip, I'm disabled & it's hard for me to carry anything very far. I only play at my church & rest homes ect. My Keyboard/stand, 2 powered speakers, one small case with my mic's,pedals,& Cable hookups. None of it is very heavy. I have PSR2000.
Nobby

#112310 - 07/29/03 07:29 PM Re: Rock n Roll Cart
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Nobby...
Here is the link: www.rocknrollercart.com/

But a word of caution here, I would not put the PSR2000 on top of - or under - your speakers, which is the only way I can think of doing it all in one trip - unless the keyboard is in a solid body road case. The RockNRoller expands, but not enough to accomodate speakers and keyboard, all on the bed of it.

Maybe you should consider a Kaces bag on wheels for the keyboard and a smaller, lighter hand cart for speakers and other gear. It would mean two trips, but you could drag the kb safely on level ground, lifting only to get it in and out of your vehicle as well as up and down any steps.

Trying to miminize the moving hassle is a project I have yet to perfect. I can't help but remember my father advising me to learn the harmonica.

Eddie

#112311 - 07/29/03 08:29 PM Re: Rock n Roll Cart
mr82thebar Offline

Loc: Baltimore,Md.
i have been using a Roller Cart for five years and except for a flat tire have carried two ev Sa 100's keyboard stand, mic stand, music stand, tool box with all my cables, mics , extension chords etc. . I strap my keyboard PSR 200 Or Tyros in an upright position using a bungie cord. The cost of thew cart was about $ 130.00 when new. I think it's called a Rock & Roll cart or something to that effect. Many dealers sell them, including American Music Supply and other catalog sales. Hope this helps . Bob

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online