SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#109677 - 09/27/02 08:23 AM Re: New, Expanded MFD for PSR2000
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
I'd like to thank everyone for the compliments and add my own thanks and appreciation to the wider PSR community. There are some neat resources on the PSR-2000 Tutorial site, but much of it would not be there if not for the work of folks like Brian Miles, who has converted hundreds of styles for PSR users, Michael Bedesen, who has authored a whole suite of utilities, Simon Williams, who runs SVPWorld and has created a host of styles for PSR users, Bob Gelman, who moderates both the psr-songs and psr-styles groups, Fabien Jansem, creator of Music Finder Editor, Jorgen Sorenson for his popular "Unofficial Yamaha Resource Site", and, of course, Scotty Yee and the many folks who contribute regularly to this forum and the Yahoo forums. Speaking of forums, I'd like to announce that I've started a new forum focused on songs and the music styles/tempos/voices that would be appropriate for that song. You can, of course, get to this new Music Forum from the Tutorial site, but this link, odd as it may look, should also work: http://pub44.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=3777490050&cpv=1

This is a Bravenet forum I'm trying out. I, too, haven't been wild about Yahoo so I thought I'd try out Bravenet, which has been pretty good in supplying other free web master services for my site.

This forum obviously is focused on the PSR 2000/1000 styles, but the general information may be useful to other users as well. I've added a few entries to kick things off, but I'm hoping others can contribute their suggestions as well.

#109678 - 09/27/02 09:51 AM Re: New, Expanded MFD for PSR2000
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's an elementary AK question (but then, I'm an elementary AK user). With all this really cool stuff available for PSR players, could any of this be utilized by a non-PSR AK user (like Ketron)? The reason I ask, seems that I've seen something about a style conversion program. Is there such an item (for PSR to Ketron)? If so, where/how is it obtained? Thanks!

Glenn

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online