SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#109435 - 04/28/05 03:41 AM The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
Anonymous
Unregistered

After alot of email request, we made the prewiev page of the new Arranger-Organ Musicstation WKX-76
The page is still under development...
Here the link: http://www.lionstracs.com/index.php?module=Static_Docs&func=view&f=sm-x.html

Regards
Domenik

#109436 - 04/28/05 05:37 AM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Domenik, I have followed your posts very loosely and with little interest - until now. I guess I really didn't grasp the Liontracs idea until I saw your new webpage. This looks like a very promising concept. Please continue to keep us informed.

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 04-28-2005).]

#109437 - 04/28/05 06:04 AM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
Domenik, I have followed your posts very loosely and with little interest - until now. I guess I really didn't grasp the Liontracs idea until I saw your new webpage. This looks like a very promising concept. Please continue to keep us informed.

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 04-28-2005).]

Thanks cassp...
when i have time, I will keep you informed..
The problem is my time...we are working on 4 new different products under Linux..not musical instruments...
For that I come here sometime when I have time or when I read post without sense..
I'm only a hardware designer/engineer, BUT I see now that ONLY Linux is the right way to create new products.
One external developer had porting the Mediastation X-76 under Windows XP pro too and is working really good. But the COST production for install the Windows XP and all the musical software is to much expensive and will KILL my product.
With the DVD Linux Image disk, we can install the SAME software for how may X-76 we like and make big production without setup every keyboards.
For that, I will NEVER install windows in my products and pay alot money license for every keyboards.
Linux is FREE and forever you will get FREE software from us...
regards
Domenik

#109438 - 04/28/05 01:47 PM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
manic2257 Offline

Loc: australia
whew!! imagine all the softsynths you could fit on this baby!!! wonder what the finished cost would be? any idea yet domenik? (i mean the mediastation x-76, not the other one )this unit could be the one to bridge the gap between hardware and software...and that would be a good thing imho....

dennis

[This message has been edited by manic2257 (edited 04-28-2005).]

#109439 - 04/28/05 03:19 PM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the wheel implementation on this keyboard is flawed. Now it's even more noticable with the double keyboards. How easy is it to get confused as to which wheel to use? Ugh

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#109440 - 04/28/05 05:26 PM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
manic2257 Offline

Loc: australia
hi again domenik, that max acoustic gtr sample is superb..better than my real acoustic here, i played along with it..very impressive!! what is happening with all the video, and other demos though?? i can't access them at all...some video of someone playing it would be good, as kbrkr said, the wheels look a little awkward..
thanks
dennis

#109441 - 05/02/05 08:09 AM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by manic2257:
whew!! imagine all the softsynths you could fit on this baby!!! wonder what the finished cost would be? any idea yet domenik? (i mean the mediastation x-76, not the other one )this unit could be the one to bridge the gap between hardware and software...and that would be a good thing imho....

dennis

[This message has been edited by manic2257 (edited 04-28-2005).]

Hi dennis
the keyboard X-76 cost ufficially Euro 3.390.. but maybe you can find for more less.. depend on your dealer...
The Mediastation softsynth is totally free and all the soundpatches are recalled by the buttoms, with realtime the 8 sliders.
The VST included ( about 40 ) some are free and the remain are only DEMO. You have to buy the original plugins yourself.
Same of the GIGA library, we install only the FREE GIG library.
You hear the demo in our webpage, but we are not allowed to copy all the GIG library...you have to copy it yourself and what you like.

About the wheels....again...is ONLY a commercial decision, because MUST to be different from the Oriental version. I had sign one contract for that and I will not broken it just for some keyboards...sorry

When the pro will available: 16 audio IN and 16 Audio Outs, there will included 2 joystiks .
But for now the standard MS will remain in this way.
In November we are ready for the 88 Piano model and MAYBE another company will release all the same software under Windows XP professional.
( is available right now, BUT I will NOT release it!)

Regards
Domenik

#109442 - 05/02/05 11:17 AM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
BlkNotes Offline

The Mediastation softsynth is totally free and all the soundpatches are recalled by the buttoms, with realtime the 8 sliders.
The VST included ( about 40 ) some are free and the remain are only DEMO. You have to buy the original plugins yourself.
Same of the GIGA library, we install only the FREE GIG library.
You hear the demo in our webpage, but we are not allowed to copy all the GIG library...you have to copy it yourself and what you like.

Dear Domenik;

Could you please clarify the points above as I am a little confused?

Tell us exactly interms of sounds what is present on the keyboard. Do you have tables that list all the sounds present on the keyboard as well as all the styles ( ~200)by name? Can you also state if something is a demo version which I assume only provides some of the features & sounds of the full version. What are the approximate prices to purchase full versions of the various software? This should really be told to potential buyers since it will cost extra money after the keyboard has been purchased.

I can see that;
1) GM/GS sounds =128 sounds
2) Enhance variation tones = 738( what is this?)
2) Drum Kits = 36 drums kits
3) Lionstracs sounds= 68 sounds
4) Linux Synthesizer (ADD/SUB/PADS)= how many sounds?
5) Linus Sampler= how many sounds? list?
6) Native instrument B4 demo= how many sounds?
7) Any others?

I don't understand your explaination about not receiving the Giga Library. On your website you state-"ALL the best sound banks with LINUX SAMPLER in .GIG format." So does this mean that they are not included and one has to pay for the sounds in the library? I believe Giga libray is expensive.

I also assume in terms of sound quality they are ranked respectively going from lowest to highest quality GM sound bank
Thank-you
Regards;
BN

#109443 - 05/02/05 01:05 PM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
BlkNotes Offline

Dear Domenik;
The last part of my previous statement was cut-off. I will restate.

"I also assume in terms of sound quality they are ranked respectively going from lowest to highest quality--- GM sound bank
Thank-you
Regards;

#109444 - 05/03/05 02:40 AM Re: The new Organ-Arranger Future...WKX-76
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BlkNotes:

Dear Domenik;
The last part of my previous statement was cut-off. I will restate.

"I also assume in terms of sound quality they are ranked respectively going from lowest to highest quality--- GM sound bank
Thank-you
Regards;

Hi
i'm working now to make one html page with all the sound list of the DSP engine and all the VST plugins and GIG samples included.

Of course we will install only the demo VST and the FREE VST/GIG files.

I will come here back soon with the all info...
Domenik

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online