SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#109153 - 05/04/06 09:48 PM My 2 PA systems.......
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi everyone:

I consider myself a very picky guy when comes to sound...as you know, besides performing, I also work in a music store(now only part time because of my gigs), in Phoenix Az, and I get the chance to test ANY kind of PA systems with my types of keyboards I use.
I own 2 set ups, one for small venues, and the other one for mid to large venues......and so far, here it is:

My gig's PA system for my dances (mid to large venues), is a:
Yamaha EMX 312SC with 2 Yamaha SM12V and I also added recently the Roland KCW1 powered subwoofer, besides that I did notice the change, so my audiences did too....
Also I play regularly (thursday-sunday)in Sun City at Tivoli Gardens where I have a more or less, permanent PA system, I use there the Crate TV 100( traveler PA system) 2 small active speakers with stands, a pasive stereo mixer (also from the package), and I also added another ROland KCW1 active subwoofer (of course, with the adjusted volume and crossover setting). This is what I have found so far that pleases me and my audience too, I know I probably carry more stuff, but, I have not heard yet something that will sound as good this set ups. Just to sharing my findings.

#109154 - 05/05/06 06:48 AM Re: My 2 PA systems.......
Dnj Offline

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-05-2006).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online