SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#108974 - 01/06/05 09:41 AM Just Had the Pleasure....
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
to talk to a very fine gentelman by phone...
I saw where Uncle Dave posted his phone # and I called to speak with him..missing all my friends fron the Philly area...anyway, it was a pleasure to speak with him, he is a true gentelman and an asset to this forum...

#108975 - 01/06/05 11:27 AM Re: Just Had the Pleasure....
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Dave isn't Tony Rome your cousin??

#108976 - 01/06/05 12:08 PM Re: Just Had the Pleasure....
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
A voice can be deceiving (just kidding ). I've had the pleasure of talking with Uncle Dave on the telephone as well, and he's certainly a lot nicer on the phone to me than he 'sometimes' treats me on the forum. I love you Uncle Dave in spite of it all. - Scott

#108977 - 01/06/05 12:29 PM Re: Just Had the Pleasure....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
UD is BLUSHING at all this LOVE !!!
t.

#108978 - 01/06/05 09:18 PM Re: Just Had the Pleasure....
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Scotty, Scotty ..... such harsh words!
You know these topics are open game for discussion. This is a debate style, and the Devil's Advocate is a healthy game to weed through the mire of confusion. ( pretty slick, huh?)

I admit - I make many postings in a rush because of time constraints, and I'm sorry if I don't stroke each and every one of your egos as I post info, but I'm just trying to share what I know. In my experience, I've found that there are many more PSUEDO experts than real ones, so I try to balance out the Bull S***. I try to enlighten and entertain all at once !

You can always count on my comments to be from the heart as well as from the hip .... that's just me. I'm really not picking on anyone. I just like to present different views on stuff that interests me.

Scott, you're always welcome to any of our East Coast food runs ...... too bad you eat so healthy. ( We're loosing Donny too .... 60 lbs of him ! )

So, lighten up - God's in His heaven, and all's right with the world! We're all brothers here.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online