SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#108629 - 02/07/06 01:34 PM To Dreamer
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Andrea, I believe the picture that you have posted on the slide show might be "The Devils Tower", Wyoming, USA
With your travels I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't been there.
Regards,
Walt

#108630 - 02/08/06 12:40 AM Re: To Dreamer
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Walt,
actually the picture was taken closer to where you live. It's the Monument Valley, on the Arizona-Utah border. I have been in Wyoming, on my way to the Yellowstone Park, and really loved the place.
Best regards
Andrea

#108631 - 02/08/06 05:07 AM Re: To Dreamer
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Andrea,
I wondered about that, but now that I think about it I seem to remember that there is only one lone "tower" in Wyoming and Monument Valley has multiple such rock formations. Both are so similar that it is easy to confuse the two.
Glad to hear from you.
Walt

#108632 - 02/08/06 06:11 AM Re: To Dreamer
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Andrea,
you haven't posted for a while. Welcome back.

#108633 - 02/08/06 07:04 AM Re: To Dreamer
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Andrea....I've tried several times to contact you trying to get your address in Rome...you haven't make public your e-mail address and I posted on your web-site guest book....would you please send me your E-mail address or street address or even your phone # so that I may communicate with you..
thank you.. tonyrome@prodigy.net.mx
TR

#108634 - 02/08/06 10:21 AM Re: To Dreamer
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Walt,
if I am not mistaken, the "Devil's tower" was the focal point of the movie "Close encounters of the third kind".

Theo,
thank you for your words. I have spent the whole month of January away from home, but now is back to normal again.

Tony,
I emailed you. Usually when someone posts on my guestbook I get an email, but in your case it did not work. So I went to check my guest book and found a mess: lots and lots of spam!
Among the spam I found also a few new messages, dating back to July 2005; I apology with those who signed my guest book for not replying to them, but I absolutely had no idea!
I take advantage of this opportunity to thank Simon Williams and Steve Molnar for signing my guestbook and also for their kind words.

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited 02-08-2006).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online