SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#108547 - 06/07/00 05:14 AM Something interesting . . .
Stevizard Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN, USA
As I was reading over the comments made during the last month, I noticed something interesting . . .

The people that claim that the X1's styles are THE BEST are the VERY SAME PEOPLE saying that we should not rely on built-in arrangements. That just seems odd since they obviously are the ones that must have and must rely on the "best" styles.

OK, X1'ers here's your chance to say why you've got to have X1's styles and not rely on them (you guys/gals are the quintessential contradiction).

#108548 - 06/07/00 11:28 PM Re: Something interesting . . .
peter castanos Offline

Loc: sydney australia
As a kn6000 owner I have nothing to say but I just thought you'd be excited to see a "1" in the reply column!!

#108549 - 06/08/00 08:51 PM Re: Something interesting . . .
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Dave,
That's the same way I felt about my first two ex-wives.
Don

#108550 - 06/09/00 01:10 AM Re: Something interesting . . .
DannyJay Offline

Loc: Merritt Island, FL, USA
Uncle Dave,

Out of curiosity .... You mentioned several times that it is "playing" and the music itself that really counts ... not the wizbang things a keyboard has to offer.

I have tried many keyboards and as most say it is really a personal thing based upon personal needs. It is the playing that counts to me as well. Of all the keyboards I have tried, The "pleasure of playing" award goes to the GEM keyboards (sk670) for the pure feel of the board itself.

How does the x1 compare to the SK76 ... in your humble opinion.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online