SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#108541 - 03/03/04 03:48 PM OT: Schimmel
wizboy Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Does anyone know of any Schimmel baby grand dealers in Southern California ?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Claude

#108542 - 03/03/04 05:29 PM Re: OT: Schimmel
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Claude,

Try: http://www.keyboardconcepts.com/ http://www.fieldspianos.com/aboutus.htm

btw: haven't heard back from you regarding the upcoming Synthzone Get Together in San Jose on May 22/23rd. You still interested in attending? Please let us know. If so, please don't forget to get your $10 reservation check in the mail ASAP to Bill Forrest. Hope you can make it:

Bill Forrest
195 Blossom Hill Road
Lot #279
San Jose, California 95123

Scott

#108543 - 03/04/04 08:34 AM Re: OT: Schimmel
wizboy Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the links, I'll give them a call. I'm going to LA this week-end so I might take the opportunity to check out Keyboard Concepts.

I'm of course still very interested for the Synthzone Get Together but I'll have a more definite answer when it'll get closer to around mid April.
Thanks for the reminder though !

Claude

#108544 - 03/05/04 01:53 PM Re: OT: Schimmel
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
When my (very rich) friend asked for my help in choosing a grand piano, we started looking at Steinway dealers. We found a few that were nice ..... in the $40k range. She "only" wanted to spend around $25k so we looked at Schimmel. WOAH BABY! It's a lotta piano for the money. The $27k Schimmel that she ended up with was right on par with the $41k Steinway. No contest. Finish, tone, the whole package.

I highly recommend the brand. I was told that Schimmel was either a family member or some part of the team at Steinway in Germany. Don't quote me on that.

Good luck - it's a fine instrument.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online