My psr2100 can simulate a strumming guitar voice very similar to those Mega voices found on Tyros and the Psr3000. I discovered a way to do that. Let me tell you. By the way, I’m not a synth programmer or any expert. I’m just a keyboard hobbyist and love to play every Sunday here at the church during in my community the Mass. Everything started when I was just playing around editing some Latin styles with my psr2100 when I copied the strumming guitar from a style and added the Mute Steel Gtr Voice taken from the XG preset Guitar Bank. After that, I tweaked some knobs here and there, for instance, the filter (was raised), then I had to zero the effects mixing console of the Mute Steel Gtr and was done. I’ve recorded some of the songs I learned watching Michel Voncken demos using these Styles and attached them, so that any psr2100 user can check them out. The recording was done very simple without overdubbing, just for you to get the idea of what I’ve done. Of course, the styles only simulate to some extent a real strumming Mega voice. Any way, the final result couldn’t be any better. Right now, I can’t afford the psr3000 and the Tyros, only in my dreams. Here in my country (Brazil) the new psr3000 is almost double the price of the psr2100. As you can see, I’m happier now with my psr2100 and I just hope those who aren’t ready to replace their psr2100 can also take some benefits from these styles as well.Those psr2100 who are interested, just e-mail me and I'll send you some of the styles and the songs, so you can have an idea and apply to any style you may have the strumming guitar and see the difference.
My e-mail: telmo-gama@ig.com.br
Have fun. Telmo.