SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#107111 - 04/02/03 02:30 PM Re: Tyros USB connection
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you all for your advise. I will definitely try to get it working again. I must add that i use a PCI card with 4 USB ports. My USB mouse is on one of the ports.
It all started when after booting the USB mouse wasn't recognized anymore. I don't know what caused this, but i reinstalled the mouse and it worked again. From that moment i couldn't connect to the Tyros again.

#107112 - 04/02/03 09:11 PM Re: Tyros USB connection
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
For all the talk and touting of Windows XP, I personally think it stinks. By default, there are about 40 "processes" runiing in the back ground which are not needed. Some of these will cause your hard drive to spin nearly constantly. Others will give you innumerous little pop up messages about this, that and the other thing. The supposedly plug-and-play on my XP laptop ALWAYS asks to re-install the drivers for some USB devices I have - EVERY TIME I connect them. I don't know who is kidding who about XP. In my experience, it sucks. Also, it crashes more often than Windows ME and Windows 98 does for me. Just my personal experience but I'm glad I got that off my chest!
Tom G.
PS: It got a little better after I spent literally hours of time tweaking and messing with it. Go to blackviper.com to learn more about what processes to kill.

#107113 - 04/04/03 03:21 AM Re: Tyros USB connection
davidty Offline

Loc: Slovenia
Hello!

Thanks for advise Trjazz.I hope it will work!!!

#107114 - 04/04/03 05:07 AM Re: Tyros USB connection
trtjazz Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by davidty:
Hello!

Thanks for advise Trjazz.I hope it will work!!!

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online