SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#107019 - 11/30/03 05:38 AM What you think of these two.......
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi All I am new here
I was searching the net and saw this nice site and read some of the messages posted here and found out there are lot of proffesional ppl on various subjects so I thought I ask you people......

The other Day I was searching the net and come across this site www.synthplanet.com and another site which is exactly the same but different domain name www.boxymusic.com

Anyways the prices they sell musical instruments on them are very cheap which is good but I thought I ask you ppl first to give me an advice on this site? has anyone ordered anything from it? I am just scared that it could be one of those sites they steal your money and run.
The site looks very pro so I dont know.

Anyways I live in Australia,if anyone here in Australia bought anything from this site,I wish u could tell me if i will be charged any Taxes or GST on any item i buy from this site? and how much will that percantage be?
I need to know anything anyone here knows,I would really apprecaite it
Thanx

#107020 - 12/01/03 06:22 AM Re: What you think of these two.......
KFingers Offline

Loc: Brighton - UK
I bought a Ketron XD3 from Synthplanet for an incredibly low price (£589) which included both VAT (Tax) and International Delivery. This would have cost me £1100 here in the UK.

I would buy again from them tomorrow (and probably will when I need something else)

KF

#107021 - 12/01/03 02:29 PM Re: What you think of these two.......
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I've dealt with Synthplanet too, and they are on the level. Just be careful of warrentee issues between countries.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online