SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#105842 - 02/10/04 10:43 PM Re: BEBOP WILL NO LONGER BE MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks so much BEBOP !!!! You really are a special guy who has helped so many other Arranger Keyboard owners.

You have done such a sterling job cultivating the Technics Forum that has really come alive since you became Moderator. I know we will still be seeing more of you on the forums in the future and we all wish you well for your upcoming 72nd birthday. Please enjoy the extra time you will have to spend with your family and music.

PS. It sounds like I may meet you in the near future if the Synth Zone meet in San Jose comes together.

#105843 - 02/11/04 10:22 AM Re: BEBOP WILL NO LONGER BE MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you all for your posts here. You are really a special bunch of people on this GA forum. I also thank the 141 people that sent me personal emails yesterday. I am slowly answering them one at a time. I will get to everyone and thank you.
Looking forward to meeting many of you at our SynthZone JAM We are going to have a ball for sure.
Best to all
Bebop

#105844 - 02/11/04 08:07 PM Re: BEBOP WILL NO LONGER BE MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Thanks so much BEBOP !!!! You really are a special guy who has helped so many other Arranger Keyboard owners.

You have done such a sterling job cultivating the Technics Forum that has really come alive since you became Moderator. I know we will still be seeing more of you on the forums in the future and we all wish you well for your upcoming 72nd birthday. Please enjoy the extra time you will have to spend with your family and music.

PS. It sounds like I may meet you in the near future if the Synth Zone meet in San Jose comes together.

Thank you Nigel for the good words you wrote above. I do appreciate what you have posted.
It has been an interesting learning curve for an old f--t but also a growth period and a time of learning from my peers in these forums. In most instances it has been a real joy to be so involved in the Tehcnics Forum.
I don't think I would ever do it again but I sure would not miss the chance to do it once. That is so true of the many things I have done in my life.
Best to you and yours and all the fine members of the SynthZone Forum. I am thankful to have been part of the legend that will always be a part of keyboard history.
PS: I am really looking forward to seeing you at our Synthzone Jam in San Jose in May.
BEBOP

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online