SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#104572 - 01/26/05 06:04 PM How to activate the Korg PA80 vocalist ?
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello Gang:

I have a customer that I sold a Korg PA80 and he installed the vocalist option, since I do not have an PA80 with vocalist, I don't know how to activate or if it needs a reload of "drivers" ???....I would think that it would recognize it, just open the page and that is it?...Please help, I know there are a lot of keyboardist that know how to use this function, I appreciate very much the answer.

#104573 - 01/26/05 09:04 PM Re: How to activate the Korg PA80 vocalist ?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Once installed, there is a whole new set of menu choices that deal with the vocalist. They are in the owners manual, and easy to find.

#104574 - 01/27/05 09:49 AM Re: How to activate the Korg PA80 vocalist ?
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Gracias Uncle Dave.....Thanks !!!

------------------
mdorantes

#104575 - 01/27/05 10:31 AM Re: How to activate the Korg PA80 vocalist ?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I think you'll be disappointed in the Korg harmonizer, unless they have improved it since I had one. They were way behind the other brands.
DonM

#104576 - 01/27/05 10:17 PM Re: How to activate the Korg PA80 vocalist ?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
The worst part about the Korg harmonizer is that it only plays EXACTLY what notes you hold down with your fingers. If you use a simple arranger method of one or two fingers for your LH chords ... the harmonizer will only play those one or two notes held, and NOT the chord represented.
There also were no presets to speak of .... strictly a vocoder, and impossible to use with the RH unless the arranger was shifted to RH trigger.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online