SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#102436 - 11/25/04 11:27 AM My PSR3K on sale!
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Hello Synthzoners,
I'm selling now my PSR3K which is just a li'l more than 2 months old, pampered, loaded w/ midi files & regs. Used at home rarely for $1295 w/ gig bag, orig box & docs.
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#102437 - 11/25/04 12:17 PM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Jimmy,

The first question that comes to mind is "Why are you selling it?"

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#102438 - 11/25/04 04:00 PM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
Wazza Offline

Loc: Sonnega, Friesland, The Nether...
Quote:
The first question that comes to mind is "Why are you selling it?"

It's obvious Gary, He didn't like it .
I know it is hard to imagine, but it is possible!, there are people on this planet who dont like Yamaha keyboards !
Actually I dont either, they sound synthy to me, too artificial.
the sounds arent that bad, but the styles ughhh, they are very repetitive and boring, and simply makes the keyboards sound... well... like a keyboard !.
and thats not what I want, but then again its my opinion, I might want to give the PSR-3000 another test drive .

Greetz ,
Marcel

#102439 - 11/26/04 07:57 AM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Marcel is right...Yamaha is just not for everyone. I had an Electrone organ, which I liked and have a Clavinova CPV 65...great piano.

But, I bought a PSR 3K and just didn't like it. In fact, I haven't really been impressed with any Yamaha arranger.

I like Ketron products and will continue to use them until I find something better.

In the meantime, the 3K is in the den.

Just my opinion....hope everyone is happy, with whatever you decide to play.

Russ

#102440 - 11/26/04 08:51 AM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
travlin'easy Offline

As my dearly departed father always said "Whatever floats your boat!"

Unfortunately, we still yet to hear an answer to my question fromt he person selling the board. Though I respect everyone's opinion about their specific keyboards, the only information I asked for was from the person who orriginated the thread.

Cheers,

Gary

#102441 - 11/26/04 11:38 AM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Well....EXCUSE ME!

Russ

#102442 - 11/26/04 11:47 AM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Guys-

As I need a good back-up board for my Tyros, a PSR3000 appears to be the one I'll be buying after the first of the year. The only thing stopping me would be if I could get an actual used Tyros instead, for a great price.

Send any relavent emails to me at corfieldb@aol.com

Thanks!

Bill in Dayton

#102443 - 11/26/04 12:24 PM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Gary, my sentiments exactly. Our junior member posted and left us to our normal pissy selves. Some people have an axe to grind, and that is great. But, WHY is poor Jimmy selling; that's the question.

Jimmy, where are you?

#102444 - 11/27/04 12:15 AM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
Some people have an axe to grind, and that is great. But, WHY is poor Jimmy selling; that's the question.

Jimmy, where are you?

Remember guys, this is a holiday weekend.

'synerjim' has posted several times before and even joined SZ back in 2003. So I wouldn't consider him simply a troll or a fly by nighter, etc... He is a member - albeit a Jr. member., and doesn't post that often. But I expect we'll hear from him eventually. Maybe in the next couple of days. Hopefully...

He may be gone for the weekend visiting relatives, etc., etc.

Best regards,
Mike

#102445 - 11/27/04 06:41 AM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
travlin'easy Offline

Russ,

My post was not meant to be offensive to anyone. My concern was that something may be functionally wrong with the keyboard--mainly because I own one and use it to make a significant portion of my living. You would want the same information for your Ketron, etc. Yes, I am a Yamaha fan, for which I have my own reasons, probably the same reasons you are a Ketron fan. Like I said, whatever floats your boat. When someone other than Uncle Dave puts a relatively new keyboard up for sale, I for one am curious to know why. (I've always considered UD the best, online version of Keyboard Consumer Report available. )

Cheers,

Gary

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 11-27-2004).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online