SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#101190 - 03/28/06 08:19 AM Frankurt Musik Messe Music Trade Show ( 3/29 - 4/1)
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi folks,

The exciting Musikmesse Music Trade Show in Frankfurt, Germany (March 29 April 1) opens tomorrow (Wednesday, 3/29). Unfortunately, because of the long distance from where I live (California, USA) , I unfortunately won't be able to attend, but to all those here lucky enough (music trade dealers, manufacterers, etc) to attend , I hope you (like I did after attending Winter NAMM in Ahaheim, CA) share with us your new product discoveries, experiences and post pictures too.

In addition, here's a link to Yamaha's dedicated Yamaha Musikmesse 2006 website, of which includes several live webcams at the Yamaha booth, as well as any new Yamaha product annoucements made at Musikmesse.

Scott 8)

#101191 - 03/28/06 09:06 AM Re: Frankurt Musik Messe Music Trade Show ( 3/29 - 4/1)
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Thanks for the links Scott.
If you have a look at the webcams you can see that the place is still a bit chaotic just a few hours before the opening!
Reminds me of the times when I had to setup my company's Exhibition Stands around the world and the chaos was just the same right up to the last minute
I hope that there are some kind visitors to let us have the latest news from there.
cheers
Eddie

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online