lukitoh,
Glad the Casio is working out for you... I'm surprised you didn't go for the WK-1800 with the FD Drive and extra memory. The only thing I disagree with is piano sounds.. Again this is personal taste.. I honestly found the WK's piano to be to flat sounded especially in the mid octaves. The upper and lower octaves aren't too bad and I feel are usable, but I honestly think the PSR-2000 is way better... You have to consider to that the PSR-2000's piano was sampled at way better quality than the Casio. However the Casio does win on key feel.. The WK series action is much nicer than the PSR line up. I think the WK series would have been a great board if they used more MZ voices on it, and gave it 16 tracks for recording and at least allowed you to loop and overdub in style recording. I bought my PSR-550 for only 60 bucks more than what the WK-1800 sells for and I think the 550 blows it completely away in terms of sound quality, recording, and several other features. I feel the only things the WK series has on my 550 is the modulaton wheel, 76 key, and working tweeters... The WK isn't a bad board at all, I've played it numerous times, but I still think the PSR 540 and up have the edge on the WK in many areas...

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 11-08-2002).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.