When creating a new song or a specific song for an artist, rarely is this song created from styles. And if styles are used, they are used as a prototype or as part of the composition. But is all professional music about creating new songs? Of course not.

Professional musician is a professional musician not because he uses a specific tool. But because how he uses the tool or any tool. The tool does not make a person a professional musician. A tool is a tool. And one must use the correct tool for the correct job according to his gift and style.

For me, a style is a tool to me. And styles are useful. However, not everybody can use them or can use them correctly. This does not mean they are less or more professional; and this also does not mean that those who use them are more or less professional.

Concerning Arranger keyboards, the top of the line share much almost the same engine and samples of the top of the line workstations. Compare Motif ES with Tyros, Triton studio with PA1X, so on and so forth. However, the best sequencer that can beat all arrangers and workstations combined is the Genesys, which I assume similar to the one on SK880. But anyway, if you want more sequencing, you need to get into Cubase SX or Nuendo2.