Vadim, I respectfully disagree with you..I have also owned top of the line workstations, as well as top of the line arrangers..I am curious what arranger[model ] you are getting rid of..I will bet it isn't a top of the line arranger..I still use a 6 year old Roland G1000..This board is a workstation and an arranger..the sequencer will work as good as my previous workstations[Roland XP80 and Korg Triton Studio,both top of the line models]..Arranger boards like the G1000 can record your own style parts, that you can use[experiment with your music project], easily modifying to suit your taste..If you are not capable of playing and recording the style parts, you can take onboard styles and morph to come up with the perfect style..You mentioned that you never use styles,maybe you should experiment the way I mentioned above..Just about any function you will want to do on a "workstation" I can do on my G1000, and much more...and when we need to take a coffee or lunch break, I will be done and you would have just about started...Not to be sarcastic, I just think you should look at the Good arrangers with an open mind, you might just be surprized..

Vadim, I noticed on another post that you have a VA-76,,I think you owe it to yourself to get into the VA deeper and see how it can help you as a workstation..

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 03-10-2004).]