Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
...To Ccdmax I would say, I'm sorry if my post influenced you to cancel your order in the face of so many positive posts about the T2. It very well may have been a good fit for you...
chas

cgiles...
Your post has not influenced my decision in any way. I have been thinking about cancelling my order for weeks now. The main reason I did this is, I do mostly studio work now. PA1X Pro gives me the studio quality sounds I've been looking for (I know I know... but to me it sounds way better than any yammie I have ever owned). The styles I'm using for my recordings are not straight out of the list. I do customize the heck out of them and I use custom styles. The Korg gave me more than I have ever expected from an arranger and that's how it all started. I have heard all the mp3's and yes the Tyros2 does have better acoustic sounds... but they sound live... that's not what I'm after. I do record a lot of vocals for my clients, so you can't tell the sounds apart anyway. Second of all since the Korg gives me everything and more... do I really want to spend so much money on a keyboard that I don't see using more than 10% of the time?
(I did get a chance to play PSR3000 and Tyros1 and I don't see the Tyros2 being sooo much better than the first one)

So I've decided to stick with my PA1X Pro, ditch all the yammies, sell my Karma, X5d and go for a nice workstation with a decent sampler.

cheers,

ccdmax

------------------
Korg PA1X Pro, Karma, X5D, Yamaha PSR9000, PSR730