So I'm looking to by a new kb strictly for performance and am after the basic rock/funk sounds without a lot of extras (not concerned about drums, orchestral, pads etc).

Basically the only sounds I care about are:

1. acoustic piano
2. B3
3. Rhodes + wurly + clav
4. synths (don't need lots of control, just some stock sounds)

Unfortunately I was raised a piano player so I absolutely can NOT give up fully weighted keys. I need that depth to the action. But at the same time I want to cry everytime I try to smear a B3 sound down a dangerously heavy keyboard.

The obvious answer is 2 boards...but I flat out can't afford it (23 and just out of college).

So...my plan has been to get a yamaha s90 and in a few months when theres more money buy a cheap unweighted controller to run organ patches to via a midi out. However, I've also considered getting something like a nord electro and buying a fully weighted controller to run a piano patch to later. But I know the electro has terrible piano sounds. Any advice for the keyboard player cursed to using a single board?

Is an s90 even the best for the sounds I'm looking for? I've also considered the kurz pc2x. Anything else I'm missing? Alternative solutions? I'm assuming most of you have solved this problem by using seperate kb's but any advice for one without this option is apprectiated!

Happy Holidays--Evan