Thanks guys. Well the deal is done. I couldn't get the dough for the S90. It would have taken forever and I know me, in the meantime I would have given up and looked for a cheaper solution. In fact that's what I did. I'm picking up an S80. It's used but in mint condition. And for the price of an S08. When I played an S80 a couple of years ago, I fell in love with the board. But I couldn't afford it then so I went with a Fatar SL-880 and a JV1010. I got a good deal on these units. Plus next to the S80, the Fatar SL-880 had the best action I could find. I do like the SL-880's action. Then a couple years later when I'm about ready to afford a new S80 (or close to it anyway), there was no more for sale. Just the S90. What a machine that s90 is. But I couldn't afford one. I seen the S08 and it felt great but no expansion bummed me out and the piano sound, well, it's no better than my Roland's bult-in Session Board's StereoPiano in the JV1010. Then I recalled how much I wanted an S80 two years ago and even up until I seen the S90, and started looking for a used S80. I found me a good'n. I just have to wait for it to be shipped to me.

So there it is. A compromise between the S90 and the S08 that I can truly be happy with. The funny thing now is, Well it was two years ago that I played the S80. I loved the action then!. I recently played both the S90 and the S08 and I really like their action, but I didn't get that feeling about touching the keys with the S08 and S90 that I got with the S80. They must have different keybeds no? I recall the S80 having really good resistance, which I like.

Thank guys.
<><
Bob

[This message has been edited by RW (edited 05-12-2003).]